- DNA Grade 4 quality.
- Palm: Durable Leather with Kookaburra ‘Max Flo’ ventilation.
- Back: Premium Mesh.
- Finger Protection: Square MDF Rolls with Rounded High-Technology Protection Chambers.
- Side Finger Protection: Bottom Hand - 1 Piece HDF.
- Thumb Protection: 2 Piece MDF.
- Lining: Super Soft Brushed Cotton.
- Gusset: Airflow Mesh.
- Wrist: 50mm Single Sided Towel with ‘Standard Pull’ Hook & Loop fastening.
To find your recommended glove size, measure in a straight line from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger. This guide can be used for all Junior and Senior batting gloves, wicket keeping gloves and inners.
GLOVE SIZE MEASUREMENT (cm) Extra Small Junior - 14.5 Small Junior 14.5 - 16 Junior 16 - 17.5 Youth 17.5 - 19 Small Adult 19 - 20 Adult 20 - 21.5 Oversize Adult 21.5 +
Excellent Value for Money comfort and protection. Manufactured using Medium-Density Foam, High-Technology Fibre Protection Chambers and Premium Leather.