- Grade 3 quality.
- Palm: Leather with Kookaburra ‘Max Flo’ ventilation.
- Back: Premium Mesh,
- Finger Protection: Square HDF with Shark Tooth Multi-Flexibility.
- Side Finger Protection: Bottom Hand - 1 Piece HDF.
- Thumb Protection: 2 Piece Square HDF with Fibre Insert.
- Lining: Super Soft Brushed Cotton with Foam ‘Soft Fill’.
- Gusset Airflow Mesh.
- Wrist: 50mm Single Sided Towel with ‘Standard Pull’ Hook & Loop fastening
To find your recommended glove size, measure in a straight line from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger. This guide can be used for all Junior and Senior batting gloves, wicket keeping gloves and inners.
GLOVE SIZE MEASUREMENT (cm) Extra Small Junior - 14.5 Small Junior 14.5 - 16 Junior 16 - 17.5 Youth 17.5 - 19 Small Adult 19 - 20 Adult 20 - 21.5 Oversize Adult 21.5 +
Ultra lightweight with fantastic flexibility. Manufactured using High-Density Foam, Shock Resistant Fibre Inserts and Premium Leather.